Monday, May 28, 2018

Molly and Todd on Monday

Molly here,

B G and Todd and I are not happy with the temperature...98.8 degrees.

No happy.


This is our monthly bunch of flowers.

We like them.  Our pictures this week are here but we haven't taken any of them together.



Then our cousins from Minnesota stopped to see us.

Todd stayed in the bottom of the back of the hallway.


But I went over and got treats and scratches.  They were fun.  B G said it was fun to reminisce about the family.




Then Todd came out after they left and came out so
B G took some pictures of him.





So I guess I don't have any else to say.  B G said that the last two pictures were nice. 

B G and I figure that Todd likes sit down there because the air conditioner blows on us there...

Thanks for stopping to see us.    Woof!

No comments: