Friday, July 27, 2018

Found For Friday,

 Sitting by the window of her convent, Sister Barbara opened a letter from home one evening.
Inside the letter was a $100 bill her parents had sent.
Sister Barbara smiled at the gesture.
As she read the letter by the window, she noticed a shabbily dressed stranger leaning against the lamp post below.
Quickly, she wrote, "Don't despair. - Sister Barbara," on a piece of paper, wrapped the $100 bill in it, got the man's attention and tossed it out the window to him.
The stranger picked it up, and with a puzzled expression and a tip of his hat, went off down the street.
The next day, Sister Barbara was told that a man was at her door, insisting on seeing her. She went down, and found the stranger waiting. Without a word, he handed her a huge wad of $100 bills.
"What's this?" she asked.
"That's the $8,000 you have coming, Sister," he replied.
"Don't Despair paid 80-to-1."


I swallowed a dictionary.
It gave me thesaurus throat I've ever had.


Breaking News: The Origami School will close.
More on this story as it unfolds.


NASA is planning to launch 6 cows into low Earth orbit.
It will be the herd shot round the world.


Did you hear about the guy who invented Life Savers?
They say he made a mint




The rotation of the Earth really makes my day!


I was taking a bath alone last night.
You can imagine my terror when I felt a tap on my shoulder.


I told my wife I would give her diamonds for her birthday.
She said, "nothing would make me happier."
So I gave her nothing. See - I listened 😁


If an expectant mother goes for her first Doppler ultrasound and discovers she is going to have quadruplets,
would the babies be collectively considered dopple-gangers




She fell in love with an electrician.
Everyone was shocked.


The dermatologist was born a pore boy.


Cows were moved from a field of marijuana, but they returned.
It seems the pot was calling the cattle back.






No comments: