Monday, July 9, 2018

Molly and Todd on Monday

 Molly here,

         It seems that summer has become full bloom.

B G says this is probably just a weed but we like it.

Maybe it will be good for the bees.




 

B G says that we like the air conditioner. 

Todd sure does.  He likes to sit around and drink cool water.





We all like the new T V.


It is much better than the old tv.  B G really likes it.


 Todd has been worried about my leg but it is getting better.






B G said that he was glad to get these pictures.

 I will be glad to have the cone taken off soon.

B G has to hand feed me.

I kind of like it when he feeds me.





Theresa came to see us .  We were glad to see her,





We had a good visit with her.

We all hope you have a good week,  Thanks for stopping by to see us.

Wooof!

No comments: