Monday, July 30, 2018

Molly and Todd on Monday,

 Molly here,

It has been an exciting week.


Jon and Liz came and brought the baby (Owen) to play with us.




I was really glad to see them.





Then Ginny and Bruce came to see us.  Ginny is Owen's grandmother.





We had a really good time.

B G paid for lunch.  We got Taco Time food for us. 

Todd and I had Mexi-fries.  We like them.



Owen likes playing with us....Well really he was playing with me and the others.  Todd just came in and out of his cage and so we did not see a lot of him.



Jon lets get rides on her my back.




 B G took some pictures of me.






Then Todd had some time when he had pictures taken.
 





Then I was all tired out so here is my nap time.  B G took a nap also.


We had some time to sit on the porch.  We like that.  Hopefully the porch will be washed.  It was really nice outside. 

Thanks for stopping to see us.  Woof!

No comments: