Monday, July 23, 2018

Molly and Todd on Monday,

 Molly here,

Another warm day but not to bad. 
B G keeps it cool.  We love our lawn.  It was supposed to have been worked on it but that fell through.  B G says that he is going to just let the weed grow.  He was (is) disappointed.



Anyway we can enjoy our yard.




And we have some flowers


 Todd also is enjoying things now. 

 We have also been looking out at the window.

B G fell the other day and he is having to use two canes to get around.







We like this one.



 We also got some couch time.

 Then I watched my TV shows.

This was Dr. Chris working a little kitty.

I did not like it when she cried.



I had to wipe my eyes.

 Then it was time to wiggle a little and then time for a nap.



Thanks for stopping to see us.  Woof!


No comments: