Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday




"Were I to be the founder of a new sect,
I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee,
advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  

- Thomas Jefferson

Know all human beings to be repositories of Divine Light”
Stop not to inquire about their caste;
In the hereafter there are no castes.

Shri Guru. Granth Sahir 8:3.I
Sikhism

Acts 10:34-35 (King James Version) Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.




To those who are good to me, I am good; and to those who are not good to me, I am also good.
Tao Te Chin 49
Taoism

It may be that Allah will ordain love between you and those of them with whom ye are at enmity. Allah is Mighty, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful

The Meaning of the Glorious Quran 60:7
Islam




It's A Whole New Scene

Sometimes when I'm feeling blue
and it seems I just don't know what to do,
I cool myself down and try to put things in order...
I turn myself on and ideas flow like water.
Some I heed and some I don't;
Some I'll need and some I won't.
Some I'll store on my safekeeping shelf
and some I'll turn into Spiritual wealth.
I'll separate the colors and pull out the Blues
and breaking those down will leave me with two-
having broken down the blues into it's yellows and greens
they become the Sun and New Light
and It's A Whole New Scene!

 

Michael A Washington


No comments: