Monday, July 2, 2018

Molly and Todd on Monday,

 Molly here,

    First some flowers from our monthly bouquet.




And you can see that I have a "cone" around my neck.   It is to keep me from licking on my sore.

B G has been sad because I have a cancer on my leg.  Dr. Brenda took it off and put stitches on my leg,

That isn't fun and B G  said that I probably O K but we are still going to wait some more.



Also we are feeling better - except for the heat. 

We have not been happy with that.

We just spend a lot of time in the air conditioner keeping us cool.





The flowers in the back yard are pretty.












As are the purple weeds in the front of the picture widow.



Here are some more.





Todd does not know what is going on but he is like that a lot.




 Eventually they put a cone on me and out on some ointment on my leg to help it heal better.  That helped some.




We still get treats.  
Some of the pictures are re-runs this week.  
B G did not take many photos this week.  

Thanks for stopping to see us. 
Be nice..  Woof!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Hurrah for treats !
Get well soon !