Monday, June 29, 2015

Molly on Monday

 Molly here.

       I had to supervise this "guy" as he was working in the neighbor's yard.

He had a machine (B G called it a chain saw) and he made a lot of noise for two days as he climbed up and down and cut off part and then another part of the tree off and then it was gone.




Sadie did not pay any attention to that it all.

She got to go to the car to see Dr. Brenda for "shots" - I did not have to go.  B G said she was a good girl.






 She got a treat when it was over.  I didn't get one.  That is OK. B G sneaked me two after supper.






I was very busy watching him work in his job.

B G was out with his camera but he doesn't take me as it is not good for me to go when the weather is hot. So Sadie I I stayed home.





Cassie was sleeping through it all.
B G took some pictures of us.



We were gardening in this picture.


 Then B G got some Artsy photos of me... I look like I am in jail.



Enough of that.






Time to come in the cool.  Cassie is her usual cool and collected self.


Nap time.  Thanks for reading my blog.  Woof!



1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

you did a fine job as supervisor.