Friday, June 12, 2015

The Ending of the Road Trip.

I got home last night. It was hard to drive that long, by myself. My legs are sore and I keep falling asleep. It was a beautiful trip and I loved seeing the country but I do have to say that the scenery when I got back to the beautiful loess hills near Sioux City was as good as I anything I saw.
I had trouble driving East in the morning but I found my sun glasses and that helped. I picked up the doggies up this morning and they were to be glad to have home. Cassie (cat) was very vocal when I came home. She is spending a lot of time on my lap and snuggling up with me.
The last day on the trip was tough as much as because I am tired as well as because it was raining all day. I went to the grocery store today and will probably not go out of the house until Tuesday when I am getting my hairscut



Tourist trap at the Badlands.
 Iowa -  Near Sioux City



3,786.4 miles
$527.99 gas