Thursday, June 4, 2015

Road Trip -4

I make it to Seattle.  Incredible.  Idaho was a short trip but I now have two more states on my list of visited states.  Idaho and Montana. I had already been to Seattle twice (or maybe 3) times.
43 states.  Not too bad.
I love it that I slept in both Idaho and Montana.  They are beautiful states and the people were awesome.  Every person I met was very personable and I would love living there (except for the winters) - Don't forget to click on the pictures to embiggen them,

The rest stops were also interesting.  In this one there was a sign that asks you  not to feed the Sea Gulls. - And of course one was there.
Isn't he regal?


This is Paul Timmons who was manning the Washington Area Masonic Center.  The state lets various groups in there for a week at a time.  Paul gave me coffee (I tipped him) and we discussed Masonry.  Paul is a Past Grand Patron, a 33rd degree Mason, works with the Rite Care and has been Secretary of his Lodge for a long time.  It was wonderful to meet him - I asked him about the Gulls.  There a large lake there.  I took a picture as I was leaving but the lake was larger than I could take a picture.
I loved these pictures.. Laurie Olk mentioned the Sage and so I took a lot of pictures for Laurie.



Here is the lake.


Columbia River Gorge.  It was nice to have the scenic look out.





I forgot about the Panorama function for the camera so there are a couple of them.










The car needs to be washed.

Lunch...Pulled Pork and fires.  No bun.  Very tasty.


This lady had friends on there leashes.  Beautiful.  I miss Molly and Sadie.




The Mountain



And then I get to see the traffic, Incredible.  I cannot figure why anyone would to drive hear.  





I got lost. Could not find the way to the Hotel. So I opened up the smart phone and I got here with step by step directions.  And better the Valet told me that I would not to pay for parking.  Nice.  I was given a better room since I needed a hand held shower and they did not have but two of them in entire hotel. 

I did not make it in time to register because of getting lost so I will have to do that in the morning.  In the meantime I had Onion soup and Artichoke (roasted) - It was wonderful - I cheated and did eat the Bread but it has a long time since I had one so I don't really care if I did cheat.  It is so nice not to have to leave anywhere (driving) - I am weary with travel so I must now rest and refresh my self.  The Road trip is over.  There will be more... 




No comments: