Monday, June 22, 2015

Molly on Monday (with Sadie)

Molly here,

Things have not been very good this week.  B G has been having a lot of pain and he has just been moving when he has to.  He thinks that he hurt back with all the driving on his trip.  He wakes up in the night with pain on his leg and then he has not been happy.  He would go to a doctor but his doctor retired and he has to get a new one.  
I feel sorry for him.

He has not taken many pictures.  And it was hot outside so we all have been sitting around.
Sadie likes to look  out the window.
Sadie yawns a lot.  The other night she was having a dream.  B G would catch her doing that but when he turns on the camera she wakes up.  Oh well.
This is a better one.
B G thought she was going to harass Cassie but she just kept on sleeping.

But B G took a movie of me with my cord.  I love to play with that.  Hope he gets better.  He has been dealing with it for over a week now.  Here is my movie.

1 comment: