Thursday, June 4, 2015

June 3 - Road Trip...

Again I am really tired.  Billings, MT to Coeur d'Alene, ID.  I was wondering about the wisdom of doing this but I am getting some good pictures of clouds.

As always click to enlarge the pictures.



This is a group of pictures from a rest area. There was a river in the distance and some (I think) Cornflowers.











I love the trees.  This was a beautiful area.  Not to happy with the down part of the drive.  I think I am going to fall down the bottom.



This is Bozeman, MT - 
I got some gas and then and a wonderful Barbecue - It was reminds me of Battles.














Idaho


They have an incredible lake there.  I would go back. But I am really tired and I have about 5 more hours to get to Seattle.





Hamburger with out the bun for supper.. I cheated and had onion rings.

No comments: