Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday



Transformational Truth 15:
All the forms of Life in the Universe may be looked upon as being manifestations of the One and Universal Principle of Life in various forms; the whole of the Cosmos, being a product of the Universal Mind, may be regarded as universal, absolute consciousness becoming relative in separate forms. The universal consciousness of the Universal Mind forms spiritual centres of consciousness in living beings, whereby each being may feel and know its surroundings; and as the kind of living beings expands, their consciousness and power of sensation and perception expand with it; for all their powers belong to the mind. and not to the body: the latter without the mind is merely a form without life.
~ Franz Hartmann


"Those who love ‪peace‬ must organize as effectively as those who love‪ ‎war‬." -Martin Luther King


"Be with those who help your being."
-Rumi


"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus


"Mothers and fathers pour everything they are into us. And they stand us on our own. And they understand that we don't fully grow up until some day we lose them. There are some lessons that only grief and responsibility can teach us."
- Scott Simon



"Life is only available in the present moment."
- Thich Nhat Hanh


"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom."
- Victor Frankl


"Stories can conquer fear, you know. They can make the heart bigger."
- Ben Okri: Nigerian poet and novelist


"Behold I do not give lectures, or a little charity. When I give, I give myself."
- Walt Whitman


Now give yourself a smile
what is the worth of a diamond
if it doesn't smile.
~ Rumi India


No comments: