Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1 - Trip.


I was ready to go at 5:45 and was all set to go up the Interstate and the road was closed.  Then I had to turn around and drive up Dayton to access the Interstate.  This is the picture going back to Ames.
Blurry.

The sunrise..

More of the sunrise.

Heading North.

Nice clouds.

Nice Farms.



The Des Moines River Valley   I drove on Highway 20 to Sioux City


Highway 29 -- and the Speed Limit is 80...There were some guys going 90. I enjoyed driving that speed.

 South Dakota changed the train.


This is the Motel I found (Thanks to AAA) for the first night.


I had eaten a Yogurt with some cold steak for lunch. And ate only half the salad the soup was delightful.


And the Rains came.  Now I am going bed.  Tired.


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I would love to go for road trip into an ominous midwestern storm. Oh how I miss them!