Thursday, January 21, 2010

I didn't order an Icee.




I went out to go to Lodge tonight and went down to get some cash from the ATM machine. These three photos were taken in the Target parking lot. I thought they were kind of nice.


I got out to Lodge and the entire parking lot was an ice skating rink. I have fallen on the ice in the past and not been able to get up so I will not chance it this winter. Last winter I took the garbage out to curbside and fell and could not get up. I had to crawl on my hands and knees up the driveway and into the kitchen so I could use a chair to get up. My knees do not have the strength they should have.

Anyway I came home. Not taking any chances. I will be so glad when the ice leaves but you know it is only January and we can have this "stuff" for a while yet.































Bob was out today and took some more ice pictures. I add them here.


1 comment:

~DK~ said...

You made a wise decision Jay! I fell in my own driveway yesterday, somehow I was graceful enough to land softly. Beautiful pictures of the crystalized trees!