Monday, January 25, 2010

Lovely Iowa

I just pulled this off the Iowa DOT Road Conditions web site. I had planned on going to Des Moines to work today but I am glad I didn't We have another blizzard and as you can see there are a lot of roads closed and I would have not been able to get home. I understand there is a big pile up north of here. I am going to make a pot of tea and snuggle in under my Gordon Clan lap robe and watch the telly. Or read my book. or - Well you know the drill it is winter.

Even Iowa State University is closed:

According to a news release, university officials anticipate classes will be held as scheduled Tuesday. Officials said they will monitor the weather conditions overnight and will make a decision regarding Tuesday's classes by 6 a.m. Tuesday.

I can't even get enthusiastic about reading my blogs. Right now they are all so negative (and rightly so) that I am really tired of reading about fail this and fail that.

What movie is this quote from?
"Interenet - It's all on the internet these days."


Bailey woke me up at 6:00 this morning wanting to go out. So I am dragging today. It is probably time for a nap, I had the alarm set so I did not sleep well. When I set the alarm I do not sleep through the night. So I dozed off while writing this and woke up when the Chief Adept called me. Now I shall try to continue my nap. Stay warm. Thanks for stopping by - Hugs,, J

No comments: