Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday - No Miles yet

This morning Miles and Bailey were both in the room at my feet. Being petted - it is a two handed job. I was petting them and watching their interaction. Bailey is a little dog and Miles has gotten much larger...even than Max was. When I leave I put them into a pen in the living room and they seem to ignore each other. But this morning Miles was standing over Bailey and snuffeling him (that is sniffing and pushing with his nose) and Bailey looked and started licking (kissing) Miles on the nose. This went on for quite awhile and it was really neat to see the "boys" peacefully kissing and being friendly. Then I found this story on one of my blogs about a Polar Bear and a Husky. It is really true and it happened in nature. So take a look and enjoy. Perhaps I will be able to do more lately but no promises. I have been (and will be) working in the Scottish Rite all week.




No comments: