Thursday, February 11, 2010

Last Night

Last night I went to the Annual Meeting of the Consistory. First we had a delicious meal prepared by the Kitchen Krew. this is Kurt getting his money out to pay.
Rusty collected the money.
We ate in the Members Lounge.




The meeting itself was like all meetings. Interesting (you betcha) and fast paced (not really although the Master of Kadosh did keep things moving and we were done at an early time)



I stopped at PetsMart on the way down and got Miles an elevated dish from which to eat. Don suggested it in a comment on the Blog. Now, of course, the problem is that the dish is too high for Bailey to eat from. That is all right I can feed him differently. I am off to work in the Scottish Rite today so I must get moving. Have a good Thursday.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I went back over the past few posts
I always check to see what I've missed

those higher dishes are much better for their digestion
they do have varying heights if you want to get one for Bailey

loved the Palin post and the Bush billboard post - I second your comments and emotions

Hope sends hugs :)