Monday, February 8, 2010

Miles on Monday



Miles likes to lay down to eat his supper. He is sort of like the old Romans. See how long he has gotten,
Here he sits patiently waiting to have me pay attention to him.
Please, please, please toss the toy.
If you look at the chair in the background you can see where Miles has chewed on the leg. These were Jon's great grandparent's chairs and Ginny refinished them. I am sure Jon can repair it and I watch Miles more closely now. But he really can't do much wrong in my book. I will miss him when Jon has a place where he can keep him.


Catch from Jay Simser on Vimeo.

Then it is outside to harass Bailey as he tries to find a place to do his "business." I am glad they are friends. Poor Bailey it is amazing what he has to put up with just to find a place to pee.

Miles and Bailey Outside from Jay Simser on Vimeo.


2 comments:

DonM said...

You might consider a raised feeding and watering table. It is tough for the large (tall) dogs to swallow while leaning over to a bowl on the ground.

Beow has a small raised table ( ~18" ) which is just plain wood with two round holes cut in the top which are just large enough to hold a food bowl and a water bowl. It is nice for us because he drips less water out of his mouth after drinking. And he seems to like it.

I think Carol bought it somewhere for about $20, but it would only take about $5 of wood to make one.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I love watching dogs play. Miles is like Smokey, who never wants to let go of his toys either. Miles is such a pretty dog.