Monday, December 2, 2013

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

Nothing much to report this week.  B G has been reading a lot and mostly he and I just hang around the house.

My toenails were getting long so he asked Dr. Brenda to come by to trim them.  She has lots of "stuff" in her bag.
 B G had me get up on the stool so he could hold me and brush me while she trimmed me.  There was so much going on I didn't know what to worry about.
 Cassie wanted to see what was going on.
 When it was all done I got a treat from Dr. Brenda
 I gave her a kiss.
 And she gave me some petting.
 And I sniffed the bag again.  I always like to see her.
 Then there wasn't much to do but hang around and stare out the window.
 Yup,, Dreaming of summer already.
 I don't like the cold.
I hope I get to go for a ride or something this week.  WOOF!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

we love molly! You remind me to get Harper's toe nails clipped and soon !