Monday, December 16, 2013

Molly on Monday


Molly here,
  I don't have much to report. I have been nursing B G.  He seems to want to spend a lot of time on my lap.
 He took some "selfies."
 B G says these are artsy.
 This is his favorite of this batch.  He thinks it looks nice. He spent most of the week sitting around.  He needed to go to the doctor to make sure things are coming along the way they are supposed to.  He likes Dr. Peter Wolfe.  He makes sure that everything is up to snuff.  He cleared B G so he can drive now.  It is a good thing because we needed to get some groceries.
 Here is another artsy photo.  He says my ear is silky.   The best of the groceries was the chew stix that keeps my teeth clean. He got some tomatoes also.  I don't like them much.
 Here is B G's other favorite picture.  He says I got it "framed" nicely whatever that means.  I like to look out the window. Not crazy when it is cold out.  I have short fur after all.
 B G does let me go outside.  There was some big bird out there but he did not get to get a picture.  He said it was a crow.  Makes a horrible noise.


 I saw my friend outside also but we didn't "talk" much.  He said he didn't like the snow.  There is another little dog out who likes to bark.
 Jon texted a picture of Miles on his bed. Miles takes all of the space up.  He looks good.  Jon said he didn't think he needed to be awake at 6:30 AM. I guess he figured if he had to be awake then he could wake B G up also..Grrrrrr,
Have a good week. WOOF!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

you are an excellent nurse Molly
and a wonderful photog and blogger too
I always knew you were brilliant

hugs to BG and of course you and Cassie too