Thursday, December 19, 2013

Toad tripping

I keep thinking that I need to do an every other day viewing of Facebook and just read every other day.. But then I might miss something. So I read every day.

Then I look over the "Old Reader" to see what is happening with my news reader.  I can actually skim a lot of that but it still takes time to check what is happening.

So by the time I check things out most of the morning is gone.  Every once in awhile I find something I really like and so here are some things I found that I liked.  I hope you will also.
I love this -




John put this together with one of Molly's pictures. 

 And a wish for all of our friends.

2 comments:

John Klaus said...

Full disclosure here: The Dog's Will is something I got from Petco—and I sent it on because the dog looks SO much like Molly. The little long-haired Dachshund in the Santa hat looks a LOT like my Arthur (also a rescue dog).

A person really has to love rescue dogs and cats. They're so wise. They know things other pets just don't know, and they are SO thankful to be home! I have a little experience. I'm surrounded by nine rescue dogs as I write...

Ur-spo said...

i'm welling up tears