Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Oh MY

Well, I never expected that I never expected this to happen.  I missed a day.  I don't think I have ever missed a day but I seem I do have an good reason.  I seem to have had a stroke.  Not a major one but enough so that I am getting some things mixed up and mixing up some of my words and not saying things I am supposed to saying.

My doctor is Dr. Peter Wolfe and I could not say his name yesterday day but it is better now.

 I can while I can some mix up some things up I am getting better so I guess that is a good thing.

I just wanted to let let you know what is going on.  Molly is taking care of Bruce to that is good but she misses me. I can't wait until so that is something to work for until things are better.

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

you are not kidding - you had a small stroke ??

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

Not kidding. Hopeful I will be able to take care of things. MRI tomorrow and will hope will get things better. Better now but I have a good doctor.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there,Jay. We are pulling for you as hard as we can. Recognize the frustration...Carol had small stroke a few months ago. Has recovered largely, but is still doing therapy assigned exercises to help with fine motor skills. If there is anything we can do to ease your burden from here in deep south Texas, you need but ask.