Monday, October 19, 2015

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

B G took a lot of pictures this week.

Some at the back yard and then later he took us for a drive.

We like our backyard.  B G will us be outside unless we bark.  I still  bark.  We like to do that.




There is a creature with a bushy tail out there.  Sadie likes to "worry" it a lot.




Then I get out there and keep things moving.



We like to be together a lot.



Here is my close up.  





I know I shouldn't beg but if I beg B G gives me a treat.




Sadie gets one also.
Here is my close up.



B G got a new plant.  I think it is nice.








It was such a good week.







Then we drove out looking for pictures.  Not really the prettiest but B G took good pictures.  We went to look at the lake.  We liked to see that.

   Then B G took some selfies of us.





Here is BG's close up.



 Facebook had this picture of Miles.

B G was glad to see it.  He is so beautiful.

Jon sent pictures of Liz's kitty cats dressed all up for Halloween.  B G told me he would not make me do that.





They are beautiful kitties.  Big cats..  

See you next week.  Woof!


1 comment: