Monday, October 5, 2015

Molly on Monday with Sadie

Molly here,

B G's former student and his girl friend came over.  She wanted to interview him for a class she is taking.

I don't know why she would want to interview him.  She could have a better time talking to me.


Oh well, I guess that is the way things are supposed to be.   I listened in on their talking.  B G is rather boring.


Sadie and I did like them because they paid attention to us and scratched out ears and our "spot" (that is where our tail and our hip (butt) join.)



Cassie got into trouble.  She bit at Kevin.  She is just weird. 



Sadie is silly.  She thinks that she can get us to let her out by staring at us.  B G says that she needs to whine or bark at us.  B G can't know what she wants unless she gives him a signal.


But eventually we get out to explore.   


No comments: