Sunday, May 21, 2017

Aparian



"Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee, advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  
- Thomas Jefferson


The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.
~Henry Boyle


One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.
~ Kahlil Gibran


If we should deal out justice only in this world, who would escape?
No, it is better to be generous for it gains us gratitude.
~Mark Twain


"Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder."
~ Author unknown


If those who owe us nothing gave us nothing, how poor we would be.
~Antonio Porchia


IF words come out of the heart, they will enter the heart, but if they come from the tongue, they will not pass beyond the ears.
~ Sufi Saying


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
~Winston Churchill


Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out.
~Frank A. Clark


Those who leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything.
~ Unknown


I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.
~ Rumi


Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
~Unknown



Let us fill our hearts with our own compassion - towards ourselves and towards all living beings.
~Thich Nhat Hanh


No comments: