Friday, February 6, 2015

Found for Friday



 A loser is having a hard time picking up chicks, so his well traveled friend takes him to a nightclub in Daytona where he tells him that he will score for sure. The loser enters the bar, sees his prey, and begins to barrage her with pick up lines that he acquired from his friend. The young lady continues to ignore him but finally gives in. She says " OK, I’ll spend the night with you, but I’ve got to let you know up front that I’m on my menstrual cycle. The loser looks at her and says " That’s OK. I’ll follow you on my Moped. 

 

There was big paddle sale at the boat store. It was quite the oar deal.


Did you hear about the new corduroy pillows? They’re making headlines everywhere!


The magician got so mad he pulled his hare out.


What did Jay-Z call his girlfriend before they got married? Feyoncé.



My trip to the grand Canyon cost a hole lot of money and gorged my bank account butte it was worth it


How many people with ADHD does it take to change a light bulb? I wonder what's for dinner.


I knew a woman who owned a taser, man was she stunning!



We might get dangerous precipitation this weekend. TV forecasts are calling for a rain of terror.


What’s the best part about living in Switzerland? Not sure, but the flag is a big plus.



Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and asks “How do you drive this thing?”
Then the other fish goes, "omg, a talking fish!"


I decided that becoming a vegetarian was a missed steak.



Why can’t a bike stand on its own? It’s two tired.


With the apocalypse approaching, Armageddon out of here!


What do you call Mariah Carey not making any sense in a yellowish green outfit? An obtuse chartreuse chanteuse.





1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I continue to enjoy your fRiday funnies.