Friday, February 20, 2015

Found For Friday




If you wish to be big don't belittle.


A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.


I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.


England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.


They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.


I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.



I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, 
and then it dawned on me.


I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.


I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.


We're going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. 
I hope there's no pop quiz.



I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.


Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?


Velcro - what a rip off!


Do you want to hear a pizza joke? Never mind, it’s pretty cheesy.


My uncle refused to obey his controlling wife, 
proving to be most defy-aunt.

h/t John Klaus


No comments: