Monday, February 2, 2015

Molly and Sadie and Cassie on Monday

 Molly here,

    I have been busy.  B G has cleaned up his house.  He worked on the bedroom, and of course worked some on his office.  Then he worked on the "What not" shelf - It really looks nice and it is clean.

B G likes to look over my shoulder when I blog.  She is my best critic.
This is an odd picture. I have never had this happen before.  
Do you see what I see?
Christmas eyes -
 This is also an odd picture.  It looks like Sadie is huge and I am a tiny dog. Strange.




I like to play.  Sadie does not like to play.



Sadie is ready for her close-up.!



We still are enjoying our new beds.




Now it is time to nap.




Then it snowed!




 Sadie likes it better than I do.  But I have short hairs and I get cold.











 B G got a flower.  It smells really nice.
















 B G loves this poem.

“If thou of fortune be bereft,
and in thy store there be but left
two loaves, sell one, and with the
dole, buy hyacinths to feed thy soul.”

John Greenleaf Whittier 


B G's mother loved this flower. 

 Hyacinths were her favorite flower so in February B G gets her one.  This one is just still opening.  But it does smell wonderful.   The poem was a little different from B G remembered it but since it is found in a book of quotes I suppose this is correct.  



Then we got more snow!



Molly and I had to check out the new snow.






Cassie had to watch it also.



But she could not go outside.  She is too skinny and would have frozen then B G would be in big trouble.




Sadie is watching something.  She would not come inside.. Then B G heard a noisy interloper and she found this in her tree.
 Can you see her and the squirrel in this picture?




That was fun but B G was wondering if she would freeze but she didn't and eventually came inside.  I came in early and B G had some soup.  I got to lick the bowl.  It has been fun.  Hugz - Woof and a nice week.

Ginny sent a picture of her Liza that she shared.  She is a pretty dog.  B G had a tri-color Sheltie also he was a fun dog.







No comments: