Monday, February 23, 2015

Molly, Sadie and Cassie on Monday

 Good Morning, Molly here,

It has been quite a week.  Sadie and I took some time to look around the property and we found that things were in good shape.  B G told me that because it was warmer on a couple of days that we are going to have green grass and leaves and nicer weather soon.  We can't wait.







 Then B G got us into the car for a drive to Story City to get our toe nails trimmed.  Dr. Bright is always nice to us.  B G also had his toes trimmed this week but we had a different Doctor for him.  Sadie had hers done first.








Then it was my turn.  I was very good.



 Sadie had to supervise.

Then Dr. Brenda looked at my teeth.  They were in good shape.
 And always there are treats.  Dr. Bright said that we have to go on a diet so B G is using a smaller scoop.

Then we had a chance to read the "news" and of course we both left our news there for their perusal.



 B G took some shots for me.  My Vanity Shots.


 This is my close-up for Mr. DeMille.
I don't know why he did it but B G took a couple of pictures of Miss Cassie.
I don't really mind.  She is a good cat...as cats go.


Thanks for stopping by to see us.  WOOF!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love you guys
Hugs from all of us to all of you