Friday, November 30, 2018

Found For Friday



The presidential cabinet huddled in their murky war room to discuss rejecting the enemy’s offer without escalating tensions.

“Send them an insult disguised as a gift,” said the president, “maybe a box of chocolates-covered ants?”
“One problem,” said a diplomat. “They’re insectivores. They won’t take ants for a no, sir.”



What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?
A thesaurus



Why is 10 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.


What does a clock do when it's hungry?
It goes back four seconds.


This dyslexic man walks into a bra.


I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!
The curtains in the bedroom were drawn.
The rest of the furnishings were drawn.



Today I met a microbiologist.
He was much bigger than I expected.


I found a wine for old people who don't want to have to wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
It's called Pinot More.



Justice is a dish best served cold.
If it were warm, it would be justwater.


If you receive a bloodied limb from me,
ait probably means I've been hacked.


I went to a dog show where a Yorkie took best in show, a Jack Russell took second, and a Scottie took third.
The judges must've had an All-Terrier motive.


I built a square airplane. It didn't go well.

On its first flight, it crashed into a wrecked angle



No comments: