Monday, November 12, 2018

Todd on Monday

                                                       Thank you for stopping to see us.  Here are some photos that I took this week.


“The better I get to know men, the more
I find myself loving dogs.”
Politician Charles de Gaulle



“Once you have had a wonderful dog,
a life without one,
is a life diminished.”
Author Dean Koontz



“If you think dogs can’t count,
try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket
and then give him only two of them.”
Author Phil Pastoret





“I think dogs are the most amazing creatures;
they give unconditional love. For me,
they are the role model for being alive.”

Comedienne Gilda Radner



“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die
I want to go where they went.”
Actor Will Rogers




“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.”
News commentator Andy Rooney















“Happiness is a warm puppy.”

“Peanuts” creator Charles M. Schulz

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I like the one about the biscuits