Friday, November 9, 2018

Found For Friday


AN ODD TALE

There was once a man named Odd. People made fun of him because of his name so he decided to keep his gravestone blank when he died.
Now when people pass by the burial site, they point and say, "That's odd."


About a month before my aunt died, she had her back covered in lard.
After that, she went downhill fast.




I wanted to exercise this morning.
Didn't work out.


Two people were married to each other, and ended up
in the same platoon in the army.
Their romantic relationship became platoonic.


Only the true King could remove the sword from the stone.
No one else.
They weren't Arthur-ized. 

Dieting fraud is high weigh robbery.


King Arthur's army was too tired to fight.
He had too many sleepless knights.


Veteran rock musicians Pete Townsend, Roger Daltrey
and John Entwistle broke into an animal shelter and released the dogs.
Police now have evidence The Who let the dogs out.


I hate the key of E-minor.
It gives me the E-B-G-Bs


Breaking News: A potter was found incinerated at a ceramics shop.
His name is being withheld pending notification of his next of kiln.


I showed up expecting a weather forecast,
but there was only an overweight man who
asked me about my bladder.
Yep, he was a meaty urologist.




No comments: