Monday, November 19, 2018

Todd on Monday

Todd has some new pictures. And he is really upset with me, I had a new kitchen floor done and now he will not come near the kitchen. I have to feed him in the living room. He does not like the new floor.




“If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.”


Former President

Harry S Truman





“Folk will know how large your soul is, by the way you treat a dog.”

Author, academic and political expert

Charles F. Doran


“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you
more than he loves himself.”
Humorist Josh Billings



“The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey
pure love are dogs and infants.”


Actor Johnny Depp




“A house is not a home until it has a dog.”

Conservationist and author Gerald Durrell


“Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing
to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost
as good for the soul as prayer.”

Author Dean Koontz


“Dogs are better than human beings because they know
but do not tell.”
Poet Emily Dickinson
Sometimes we look at the window and sometimes we watch TV with me. Sunday morning I slipped on the new floor....Had to have the Firemen hoist me up so I could walk again. Thank heaven I had a phone to call them. Now I am sore.

Thanks to stopping to see us. Have a good week.