Monday, May 20, 2013

Molly (and Cassie) on Monday

Cassie here,



I was going to take over the whole blog but Molly would not let me.  I am darn lucky that she lets me sit on B G's lap.  But I do. I sneak up there when she isn't paying attention.

She doesn't like it and if I get up there when she is on B G she will get down (Tee Hee)

Anyway I wanted to tell you I escaped.  B G was taking pictures out the back door of the lilac bush and I slipped out.

But he caught me by the tail and brought me back inside.  If Jon were here he would take me out to eat cat nip.  As it is I just got a little grass.


Molly here,

  That darn cat took up some of my blog space.  She is always getting in trouble.  B G yelled at her the other night. She climbed way up on top of his desk in the corner. She was chasing a bug.  She almost knocked his Masonic Mug off. He would not have been happy about that. He got out the little red light and made her chase that instead of the bug she was after.  That was funny.
My back yard is wonderful right now.  I have a ball out there that I can toss and play with.  This picture was before Andrew mowed.  He came on Saturday because we are supposed to have storms.  I do not like storms.
Beautiful flowers around my back yard and nice clouds in the sky. I luvz it.
B G caught me rolling on my back.  I like to do that.


They smell good.  B G says it is one of his favorite smells but he won't cut them and bring them in.  He says they die quickly if he does.  He really likes the ones over by the Prairie Garden with the Bird House.

There are lots of birdies out there.  B G saw a female cardinal the other day and we have heard a male.  He likes them.  When you listen to my movie at the end you will hear them  There aren't any wrens living in the little birdie house though.




Here I am on the other side of the yard. B G likes it this time of year because it is more private.  He wants to sit out on the back porch but it has to be washed.
I think it will be fun when it is washed as the bunnies who live under the porch will get wet.  Tee Hee.
Ready for my close up Mr. DeMille  Woof
Have a great week.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Cassie!! No escaping and no breaking things.

I love the yard Molly, so green

Have fun

Hugs to all from me and Hope and the kitties