Thursday, May 2, 2013

Recommendations








I had some errands to run on Wednesday and was driving by this tree so I drove around the block and snapped this picture.

Tomorrow the blossoms will probably be gone because we are supposed to get a snow storm.  May 1 and they are predicting snow???







My cousin Lily has moved back to Ames so we went out to eat and this was the tea I had with dinner. I thought the tea bag was unique.

It was good tea also.

I collected some things for you to look at today.  Enjoy clicking on the links.


A friend recommended this on Facebook.  It is titled

Everything You’ve Heard About Uncle Remus Is Wrong 


I recommend it.  I have also added one of the videos from it to my Video's Page.

It is from The Wren's Nest Blog. I recommend you explore this blog.

Some incredible pictures 22 places that are hard to believe really exist.

(In 1968 or 9 a friend of mine and I traveled through Mexico by bus.  We climbed to the top of the Pyramid of the Sun at this Temple complex (Teotihuacan). It was worth it.

Deaths by guns in the US since Newton - Sandy Hook.  Interactive Map

Thank heaven for the Iowa Senate.



Here are a couple more pictures of the magnolia tree.


As promised.  The snow.  May 2, 2013


No comments: