Monday, May 13, 2013

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
   It has been quite a week here at Cassa Mollie' my grass has turned green again.  We have had a lot of rain and it is growing fast.

I can still sniff Bunny Rabbit who lives in the back yard when I go on my rounds.

 B G went to a meeting and he brought a blue pig home with him.

I was not sure what to make of it.

B G is going to put all his dimes into it and then buy me a present. (or at least he says so)
You can click on the pictures to make them bigger.





Then Andrew came over.  He usually mows the lawn but B G hired him to wash my "nose art" off from the windows. He is a nice guy.  He pets me and lets me sniff his legs.  He says I probably smell the chicken because he also works at Pizza Ranch. He is a hard worker.

He petted the Cassie Cat also.


 I finally went over to the other side of the room and just watched him work

 He washed them inside and outside.  He did a good job.

 He got about half the windows in the house done and then said good-bye.

 He rides a pretty red bike.  He wears leathers and a helmut to drive.  He has a mowing business and brings his machines down to Ames to mow several lawns. He lives in Story City.  B G found his ad on something called Craigslist.

 See how clean my window is. Now I can make new nose art on the window.
 B G was getting artsy again.


 Sunday we went up to Aunt Jo's to see Fay and Randy who are B G 's cousins and live in Minnesota.  They would like to live in Ames and we would like to have them here. Fay gave B G a big jar of pickled asparagus.  He had never heard of them before.  He says they are good.
 I liked them.  They petted and petted me. (Actually I think they wanted to see me more than they did B G.)

There was another dog there. It lives with another cousin Lily who is Aunt Jo's granddaughter.  His name is Ned and he wasn't sure he liked me.  HE BARKED AT ME!


 Aunt Jo protected me.


 He climbed up on Lily's lap and growled at me.

Little dogs are kind of like that sometimes.  B G says some short men are that way also and I shouldn't worry about it.  Ned climbed up on B G also.




 I went over and hung out with Randy some more.
 Ned got sent to a time out in the basement so I climbed up on the couch to see Aunt Jo and Lily and then I looked out the window


B G got a new phone and he took a picture of Randy and Fay as the first picture with it. He likes it. Well some of it.  He has been fiddling with it all evening.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Hi Molly
sorry I have missed your last couple of posts, I have been feeling yucky

I love how much you did this past week!!
Isadora does nose art too
she gets angry when I clean it off

Big hugs sweet girl
and hugs to Cassie and BG too

Ur-spo said...

oh but i love Molly !