Monday, May 27, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,  This is my favorite picture that B G took rhis week.

It has not been what I call a good week.  I hate thunder and lightening.  I went in here a lot to sit on my bed (it used to be B G's until he hurt his shoulder so now he sleeps on the recliner - I sleep there too when it is storming. A lot of the time I sat on B G's lap and he petted me to make me feel better.  I liked that.

The other thing that wasn't good was that Dr. Brenda came.  But she was not here to see me.  She was here to see Miss Cassie.  I don't know why she didn't pay more attention to me. I had to go and sit on B G's lap while Cassie got all of Dr. Brenda's attention.  At least she got a shot and I didn't





I guess there is a trade off.  I don't like shots and she did pet me a little.







B. G. left me alone a couple of times. Ginny's new car had to be taken some place to get fixed so he and Bruce had to go to a place called Indianola. They left it there.

Then B G had to do what he called "taxi service" for Ginny and take her to work and pick her up.  He let me ride along.  That was fun.
He tool all the covers off from my bed to wash them.
Then when he put them back he covered me up with them  I don't like covers.

So I got out from under and I know you have seen this picture before but I like it best. Look at it again.


All this posing wore me out. Nap time.






Here are some things we saw on our trip.  This was a strage looking thing outside a building at Iowa State.  It moves with the wind.  B G said it was a "Cyclone"  - I thought it was dumb and so did Bruce.

Then we went by this house that some guy lives in who is a fan of the Civil War.  He made his house look like a Plantation and has a carved tree in front with Civil War Era figures on it.  B G thought that it was nice but he would like to have seen that house on an acreage with no other houses close by.  Oh well - to each his own.


Have a Grrrreat Week - Woof!

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

It is exhausting being loved.

Dianne said...

I'm sorry all the storms scared you
Isadora and Siren don't like it either, they have a hundred places they hide in
It's easy when you're a cat

Your road trips sound like fun

Hugs to all

Oh - and I love all your bed pics