Wednesday, May 15, 2013

These are a Part of Me

The light today was beautiful, the new green filtered it perfectly and I should have been out taking pictures but I had things to do and it was hot so I took a few pictures while I was driving to and from my hairscut. It is redbud season and the other trees are popping out. The red bud above was taken at the Ames Cemetery and the white tree is in front of my house. I will go out with the real camera later. This was my new phone camera.
From Children of Dune by Frank Herbert

There's unknown all around at every moment.  That's where you seek knowledge.

Knowing was a barrier which prevented learning.

The morality of indifference is what destroys many things ... even civilizations die of it.

There's no mystery about a human life.  Its not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.

When you study an  object from a distance, only its principle may be seen

My mind controls my reality.

 I stand in the human presence.  As I do now, so should you do someday. I pray to your presence that this be so. The future remains uncertain and so it should, for it is the canvas upon which we paint our desires. Thus always the human condition faces a beautifully human canvas.   We possess only the moment in which to dedicate ourselves to the sacred presence which we share and create,





Let the future happen of itself. The only rule governing creativity is the act of creation itself.



The child who refuses to travel in the father's harness, this is the symbol of man's unique capacity.  I do not have to obey my father's rules or even believe everything he believed.  It is my strength as a human that I can make my own choices of what to believe and what not to believe, of what to be and what not to be.

No comments: