Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Collectania

As is my want on Tuesdays I present to you various things which I have found around the Internets.  First an essay published in 2011 entitled real women by Hanne Blank. It is one of the best I have read for men and women to ponder.

Friend Susan pointed out a new blog on Facebook and it was so wonderful that I have linked Myth & Moor on the Sidebar.

One of my former students is a marvelous creative writer of whom I have stood in awe since she was in my class.  She wrote a poem which she read at her grandfathers memorial service.  It is an amazing celebration of the heritage he left to his family.  I encourage you to go and read it and get to know this amazing man and his talented family.

 This is a delightful video from the Rainforest Site about an African Cheeta and her cub.
 

And here is a video brom Bill Moyers about the Bee and why we should be concerned.  Watch it full screen it is beautiful

1 comment:

Dianne said...

wonderful collection of good stuff