Monday, May 6, 2013

Molly on Monday



BG took me up to see Brenda. It was nice to get out.

I had to check out all the smells.
They have bags and bags of food there.  Interesting right down where I can sniff them.
And I did sniff them all.
Then it was up on the table..Oh no, I wasn't expecting a pedicure.
See how intense Dr. Brenda is.  She makes sure she doesn't hurt me.  I was glad it was over.  I enjoyed the drive.  BG let me have the window open part way.
And just look.  We got more of that white stuff.  I don't like it. Makes my feet cold.
My back yard was green.  Now it is white.
See what I had to put up with.

I guess it is kind of pretty but I didn't stay out very long.  BG was upset because the trees and bushes had just started to grow their leaves out and now they are covered again.  He is ready for them to be all green.  Oh well, by next week it should be nice.
BG found this photo on a site that someone sent him. He (and I) don't approve of shaming dogs but this one is pretty funny and the puppy should know better.

Woof!

No comments: