Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Celebrate

Tonight Aunt Jo, Cousin Georgia and I went to the Suburban for supper. Last Saturday was Jo's birthday and mine is coming up so we celebrated. It turns out that today would have been my Grandmother's birthday. (Read about her here.) She died in 1959 at age 76 so this would have been her 126th birthday. I still remember vividly the night she died and I still miss her. It is hard to belive that it happened 50 years ago.

I took two pictures of Austin at the Suburban Restaurant tonight. I had taken a picture of him before for this post and he had not seen them so I took two and gave him my card with the blog address on it so he can find them. He is the greeter/seater and brings us our drinks.



Georgia had the special- Pork loin.








Jo had liver and onions.







I had the pork tenderloin.







I seem to have picked up a cold. I woke up this morning and wanted to go back to sleep. One reason I could not do that was the eye-doctor appointment I had at 8:15 this morning. My eyes are somewhat stable and I don't have to go back for six months. I did go back to sleep this afternoon and slept from noon until 4:00. Then we went to dinner at 5:00 and I have just finished a pot of green tea with mango. Thinking about a short snort to top the evening out.

I think part of the problem is the change in time. I have not been getting my sleep lately and that made me vunerable.. or something. so the sleep this afternoon was needed. I think I am ready for bed again. So I am just saying Thanks for Stopping By. ARTYAL, Hugs, j

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Dinner looks yummy. Feel better.

Wordless Wednesday