Saturday, November 7, 2009

Des Moines and Ginny's Liza

Click to embiggen

This was the view as I drove through downtown Des Moines (That is the Capitol on the left) on my way to meet Kurt and the kids for supper. I was coming down for a movie and since Lyssa was working I suggested that we could eat as I had something to get to him. We had a nice supper at Monteray Mexican Restaurant and then I went to the Fluer Theater to see the Movie "The Men Who Stare at Goats." It was a typical funny Clooney movie and I came away from the eveing feeling really good. I was able to do something nice for my friends and got to see a great film.
Miles was sleeping in the corner just now and barking in his sleep. So cute.Ginny sent pictures of her new dog and I wanted to share them with you.

Tomorrow I go to Cedar Rapids to attend St. Ignatius Conclave, Red Cross of Constantine. I always enjoy their meetings. I am setting this to post at 1:00 PM.

Have a great week-end, Thanks for stopping by- Always Remember That You Are Loved - Hugs, j
The writng below is from the e-mail Ginny sent with the photos.

I am attaching photos of Liza and the area around the tennis court behind our apartment where we were today.One is towards Riss Lake and the complex office and the one of the building our apartment is in (bottom right is my bedroom window.

Liza stayed close to me even after I took her leash off.


She comes when I call her and I am working on getting her to sit and stay. She has gone all week without any accidents in the house. She is paper trained but my goal is for her to "ask" to go outside. Still planning on taking her to obedience class starting in January.