Friday, November 13, 2009

Ginny and Jay -Post on the 68th anniversary of my birth

This was in Ginny's grandmother's billfold. She was cute. I was a nerd. Oh well. I still like it. 13 years ago I stopped having birthdays. Of course other people still recognize them but I figured that 55 (at that time) was the limit. I have been mostly housebound this week with a crummy cold and have not sent out cards to those who share this day with me. In 12 years I will start having them again.(Birthdays that is.) I am going to a play tonight. Hopefully I will enjoy it but when you have a cold things do not always seem funny. At least for me. I tend to become a grouch....oh wait a minute I am that way anyway. Thanks for stopping by. j

4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

oh don't be a silly
happy birthday ! I think you / we are fortunate to have them.
may your next year be a lovely and marvelous thing.

Nessa said...

Happy belated Birthday. I'd love to have enough snow one year to make a snowman again.

Long Overdue

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Happy birthday! I hope you receive many blessings today and in the coming year.

kenju said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jay, my fellow Scorpio. I know you will enjoy the play!!