Saturday, October 29, 2011

Busy

This is the week-end for Eastern Star Grand Chapter and I had to go down on Friday to Altoona for an Eastern Star Home Board meeting.

When that was over I came home and did some things around the house and then I fell asleep.  I imagine it has something to do with waking up at 5:00 AM and not being able to go back to sleep.  Anyway I did not wake up until too late to go down to the Scottish Rite which is also meeting this week-end.  What is it they say "It never rains but what it pours."

Today I have to go back down for the business meeting and give the Report to Grand Chapter from the Board.  It is not a difficult task but you never know when you are going to be called on to give it and I will have to hang around near the podium until I am called upon.  Then I will try to make a quick stop at a bookstore before I head home.  I need a "book-fix" -  The nicest thing about it is that I am really enjoying driving the new car.  I came back home by the back road today and it was wonderful to see the harvested fields and the river valley.  I had a ham sandwich at the Nevada Battles' BBQ.

That is it - not much to report.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs,  j

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm curious which book you'll start next- I've found some great reads from your bookshelf. Mike