Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Feynman Series

I ran across these three videos and they are wonderful.  The first three won't take long.  The CalTec videos will take a lot longer but I suggest you bookmark it and come back and watch it as you can.  Richard Feynman was a person well worth exploring.  His ideas and vision are worthy of your study. They are not in order 1, 2, and 3 but rather 1, 3, and then 2 as I found them to fit my thinking about them.





This last one should be watched by all those Masonic "Big Necklace hunters" that are so prevalent in our fraternity.  Honors - I have a tendency to agree with him about them.




CalTech TEDx Series Feynman's Vision the Next 50 years.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I have seen these before in my late night travels through the internet tubes but they are worth repeated views

I also wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the posts below!!
you have such a wonderful way of posting what I'm thinking

DonM said...

Richard Feynman was certainly a "character". His technical insights were accompanied by an ability to present highly technical information in an (almost) understandable way, by a warped (some would say perverse) wit and prankster mentality, and a decided bent toward womanizing. His technical series on physics is highly recommended to anyone interested in physics in general and quantum mechanics in particular.