Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Red White & blues at the White House



I almost missed this great show.  I was skimming through Facebook to check up on the doings in the world and noticed a posting by PBS about the show.  I had seen the teaser and thought that I wanted to see it but the TV guide said that Antiques Roadshow was going to be on.  That is what my channel guide said also.  But Facebook said this was on.  So I got to see my President and his wife, enjoying the show and to see him clapping his hands (in time - Ronnie could never clap on beat) and bouncing his head (I was doing that also) to the music of some of the greatest Blues musicians including Mick Jagger.  

There is something about Mr. Obama that just makes me feel good and I will tell you this the show was too short cause the music does something spiritual to me.  I really enjoy PBS,  I may have to up my contribution.  There are some in Congress who would like to defund them and National Public Radio.  You can guess what I think of them. 

Thanks for stopping by, Hugs, j

No comments: