Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So I was sitting in my usual place

Rabbit Rabbit. Happy February -  It is a Leap Year so we get an extra day this month.

So I was sitting in my usual place and I heard this noise, and I looked out the window and saw this guy
  I got the camera out and took some pictures of the guy in the tree with his chain saw.
 Grace in Action 


 He had two guys down below carrying the fallen limbs.
 I now have a much nicer view of the sky.

Today I washed the car.  I had not been out for three days so I had a lot of errands to run, hairs to cut, prescriptions to pick up, groceries to purchase, letters to mail, a bill to pay, and of course lunch to eat.  I also drove through the car wash and thought I'd try some "artsy" pictures - they didn't work out.

 January is finished and so is this blogpost.  Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

No comments: