Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It looks as if this is going to be a very plain blog as I cannot seem to find a picture of Bailey that is small enough to fit in the page. Oh well, guess you will just have to put up with my typing.

I have one thought for today -"Snow Melts" and soon I hope. We didn't get as much snow as was predicted but enough that I am glad I have four wheel drive.

Now a little about my poem. I think the world is like The Crow Convention. A lot of what people do is to stroke their own ego.
And the Crows are kind of like everyone - picking and pushing and shoving around to get the top spot.

I also tried to put this on there - http://hometown.aol.com/jaycoles/myhomepage/profile.html - That is the URL for my AOL home page which lists a lot of what I have done. But I could not get it to work.

Since my sister moved to Missouri the house has been quiet. Just Bailey (my dog) and Max and Cassie - My nephew's dog and cat. They keep things exciting at times. Especially when there is noise out in front and the two dogs give stereo barking.

I had lunch with Lee today. I always enjoy being able to go out for lunch. When I was teaching I had a 40 minute lunch period. Not nearly enough time to go somewhere and eat. Let alone have any conversation.

If anyone out there knows how to "sex up" my blog with pictures, etc. Let me know. Of course I doubt that anyone has found this.

No comments: