Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Today

Not much to report today. I really didn't accomplish much of anything. Just getting ready for Lodge tomorrow night and waiting for another storm to hit. I went to Nevada last night for a Third Degree. I enjoyed it. No matter how many times I see it I get something out of the degree. Different people each time. The Master in the first section did his part for the first time and did an excellent job. The Master in the second section was more dramatic than I am used to but I really liked it. The degree is, after all, a drama and it makes sense to me to have people "play a part' rather than just reciting words. It is good to hear emphasis and see meaning. The person giving the part obviously knew what he was trying to communicate.

Jon was over to change the Kitty Litter. He took Max for a walk and then brushed him. I enjoy watching him with the dog and cat and they both love him. Bailey is nuts about him also but doesn't "hero worship" him the way Max does.

They have promised more snow. Hopefully they are wrong. We shall see.

No comments: